Lauren; 21. I’m a loser from Sheffield.
Tea addict. Eternal love for black eyeliner, red lipstick and black jeans.
I seem to hoard notebooks, pens, and tattoo magazines.
I love horror films, and the work of Tim Burton.
I’ve essentially got the mental age and concentration skills of a five year old, which is probably why I draw.
Cats are not only hilarious, but generally greater than people.
Aspiring to be a tattoo artist or a freelance illustrator.
My illustrations/scribbles are here: www.teaandinkillustration.tumblr.com
I eat romantic shit up. If I were asked to just sit on a roof and look at the stars id probably internally combust
"Weird Al" Yankovic does it again with his newest parody "Word Crimes"
this is great.
I can finally enjoy this tune without Robin Thicke
Thank the gods for Weird Al
I have never heard the robin thicke song
so this song, forever and always, will be a weird al song for me. I won’t squander this privilege, everybody.
THIS IS THE BEST VIDEO EVER. BLESS WEIRD AL. HE IS A SAINT.
MONDAY IS 100000000% BETTER, BLESS YOU WEIRD AL
I fucking love this!
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)